CGFA Revised Syllabus – Effective 2019
The International Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants, Inc (IICFA), USA is pleased to announce that the Certified Global Forensic Accountant (CGFA) syllabus has been revised.
The revision is in line with changing trends in the global economy and professional forensic accounting education fraternity.
The following are the papers for the new syllabus;
1. International Criminal Law
2. Criminal Investigation
3. Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation
4. Compliance, Ethics and Governance
5. Financial Statement Fraud
6. Computer Forensics
7. Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
8. Corporate Valuation and Insolvency
9. International Financial Reporting
10. Corruption and Public Sector Fraud